Supreme Auto Repair has been providing quality car care in Atlanta, Georgia, since 2010. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Atlanta and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Supreme Auto Repair employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Supreme Auto Repair is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Atlanta, Georgia.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Dave Mays Automotive is a full-service auto repair business that has been serving the Gainesville Florida area since 1975. Our customers love us because we are continually improving and recognize that our mistakes are opportunities to improve and better meet your expectations!
Our customers are important to us . We invite you to become a fan and we welcome your comments. Our goal is to form a lasting relationship with our customer, to provide service they can count on, and quality work they can depend upon.
We want you comfortable while you wait so enjoy our large comfortable waiting area with child’s movie and play center. We are a handicap accessible facility and provide FREE Wi-fi for our customers.
About Dave Mays Automotive
Dave Mays Automotive was founded officially in 1975 by Dave and fellow entomology student, Terry Chester. Dave and Terry worked together for 13 years before Terry founded a marketing and advertising business called Adbiz, Inc. The original Dave Mays Automotive location was a 4-bay warehouse in the Hugh Edwards Industrial Park in Northeast Gainesville just west of Waldo Road. The present location is directly across the street in a building that houses 10-bays along with a spacious lobby, parts room, break room and gated parking. This dream facility was a collaboration of mechanic Mark Wagoner and builder Claude Harpe along with Dave. The grand opening for the new facility was in January 2006. Today, Dave Mays Automotive continues to provide exceptional customer service along with trusted mechanical repair. We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing Dave Mays Automotive for quality work performed by top quality technicians.”
ASA’s Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the Automotive Service Association (ASA) agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics. ASA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
• To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
• To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
• To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
• To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.